5/18/11

OMG Guys, I'm Writing Again!!

So one of my friends in REAL life (OMG I have those??) introduced me to this guy, R. G. Ryan. He's a published author, who is actually pretty down-to-earth. Well, recently on Twitter he put out a casting call for writers who wanted to make a collaboration.


So, I decided I wanted to at least try.


And I did! 


And I was good! Don't believe me?? LOOK! 'Cause I'm not kidding and I'm excited.


Feel free to check out the rest of the collaboration. 'Cause it's GOOD. I encourage it.


OH! R.G. said in an Email that I've got... Y'know what, I'm just going to copypasta:
"So, listen...just from the little I saw, you definitely have ability. I get it about life making demands, but innate giftings cannot be ignored. I'm a writer. I'm published many times over. I think you're good. For what it's worth. 8-)

So glad we ran into each other here in the cyberverse."



Excuse me while I go squee like a small child.

No comments: